ember fire bowl
With its simple design, our Ember Fire Bowl can fit beautifully in any outdoor living space. The classic bowl design is the ideal compliment to any backyard no matter how big or small. Choose from eight colors and four fills to match your existing outdoor decor seamlessly.
Ember Fire Bowl features include:
- Made from real concrete, for a long-lasting design that can withstand the elements for years to come
- Using a lightweight concrete mix, these can be moved if needed with the help of two or more extra hands
- Fully sealed and made to withstand outdoor weather. UV stable and cold weather resistant
- Includes high output CROSSfire burner system which produces a larger and more authentic looking flame. Also composed of all brass to withstand harsh environments like salty air. CSA Certified
- Product shown in RAW and GLACIER finish
We offer fully custom projects and love a challenge, feel free to contact us with any project you have in mind
Glass Wind Guard
CROSSFIRE All Brass Burners
Unlike other burners made from stainless steel, brass is corrosion resistant and will not rust, which eliminates the need for replacement. Our burners carry a lifetime warranty on all brass products!
Twice The Flame
The patent-pending technology behind the CROSSFIRE Brass Burner uses a specific air-to-gas ratio at the point of combustion to produce a taller, brighter, fuller flame that resembles a natural, wood burning fire. Venturi Jet Technology generates high velocity gas flow and pulls more oxygen into the jet chamber – feeding the combination into the flame at the point of combustion. This causes the gas and oxygen mixture to shoot out of the jet at a high velocity as a super-charged flame, like water out of a fire hose.